cloisteredself asked: #4 Disney fandom - a character you love that everyone hates
Mother Gothel from Tangled. I got carried any by the way she pretended to concern about Rapunzel although it was fake.
I love Disney! I actually want to do all 10!
Thanks for sending me!<3
I kinda want to see the answers for all 10 for Disney… Its so big, it wouldn’t be obvious like some other fandoms. <3
Well, please, let me try
1. The first character I first fell in love with
- Simba. My mom told me I loved Simba so much I wanted her to name my newborn sister chameshida after him.
2. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now
- Scar, Maleficent
3. The character everyone else loves that I don’t
- Elsa (Okay I’m in trouble now.. wait until I explain— don’t freeze me!!) I don’t hate her. I just didn’t get carried away by “Let it go” because, for some reason, I have cried my eyes out since the first two songs: Vuelie and Frozen Heart. I also prefer Kristov, Olaf, Sven ,and Anna. It’s just my personal preference.
4. The character I love that everyone else hates
- Mother Gothel
5. The character I used to love but don’t any longer
6. The character I would totally smooch
- Definitely Fix-it Felix jr.
7. The character I’d want to be like
- Belle. She’s a book nerd whose dream comes true.
8. The character I’d slap
- Mole. Look, how cute..
9. A pairing that I love
-Amelia and doctor… I mean.. Captain Amelia and Dr. Doppler
10. A pairing that I despise
- Pocahontas and John Rolfe. I know it’s historically cannon but it ruined all my Pocahontas1 feels.
I enjoyed it!>__<